1. Coordination & completion of Joining formalities, On Boarding Formalities, Bank a/c opening, Infra Coordination, Company Induction etc.
2. HR Policy Management
3. Performance & Remuneration Management
4. HR Budgeting, Recruitments, Joining / Exit Formalities
5. Handling Employee Grievances and Arrangement of Socio- cultural programs and activities.
6. Coordinating Training and maintaining records in personal files.
7. Coordinating for Timesheets with approvals, Payroll, Incentives/Rewards
8. Employee Forum Management.
9. HR Legal & statutory compliances
10. Maintaining Employee records
Skill Set required:
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills.
- Candidate must have worked on HR generalist profile & must know end to end Recruitment cycle.
- Must have worked on IT Recruitment in the past.
- Must have worked in an IT/software firm in the past.
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals who can think out of the box.
- Ability to learn and grasp new processes and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, particularly Word & Excel using various functions.
Kindly revert with your updated resume if you think you are the right fit for this profile.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time