1. Understanding the client requirements and needs.
2. Picking up the Job (Requirement)
3. Identifying the Candidates through various job portals and job engines.
4. Calling Prospective Candidates
5. Screening them as per the Requirement
6. Reserving the best match candidates to the given job, and sending them
Right to Represent (RTR).
7. Once RTR is received, preparing the submission of the resume (formatting,
8. Handling end to end IT recruitement cycle, head hunting etc.
8. Must have experience with team handling, client coordination.
9. Have good exposure in hiring for product based clients.
10. Must have experience in C2H requirements.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
FCS Software Solutions Limited
FCS is a leading provider of IT services. In the past one decade of its existence, FCS has carved out a niche for itself in core IT areas like E-learning, Digital content services, Resource staffing, BPO and Product engineering services. As a business innovator, FCS helps clients achieve extraordinary results from their customer relationships, business operations, and technology. Clients choose FCS for the impact we achieve, our commitment to their success, and the straightforward and collaborative way we work with them. Our customers list include Medidata, Canon, Merck, Samsung, TCS, Axalta Coating Systems and many more Fortune 500 companies. In annual (2011) RD Scorecard of the companies from across the world, the European Unions executive body European Commission (EC) has ranked FCS Software Solutions 18th among Indian firms. We have state-of-the art facilities based at Noida and Chandigarh running 24x7. Our continuous growth has been made possible by the result of livewire, energetic and focused IT workforce of more than 900 highly competent professionals who have worked extensively in the areas of application development and support, e-learning solutions, Business, Infrastructure Management, and BPO. For more details, click on www.fcsltd.com.