We are currently seeking a Project Management Officer with relevant experience in the financial services sector and with a passion for research to join our growing strategic research and technology team.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with world-class trading, IT and research teams based in New York, Paris and Bangkok.
- Candidate will be responsible for strong planning, organizing, Tracking at reporting skills, Program/ Project Management skill with the ability to engage internal stakeholders playing the key role in projects delivery, project matrix, data management, and problem resolutions.
- Ensure that every project delivery adheres to specific, defined standards.
- Prepare weekly dashboards and reports for internal circulation & Automate reports and management tools.
- Responsibility to create and maintain reports that allow the management to get information on daily project activities. She/he has to keep records and information about deals with all the stakeholders.
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately.
- Knowledge in Tools like Excel, Macros, python etc.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance and DevOps environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of scripting skills & computing language is plus.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Hedge Fund, Asset Management or Proprietary trading and financial project background a plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Recruiter Name:Manikant Rajput
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address :FCS Software Solutions Ltd. 83, NSEZ, Phase-2