Experience: 2-4 Yrs
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Ensures the preparation of the following:
- Software prototype
- System Architecture
- Software Design Document
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines
- Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed
- Code review artefacts during peer code review
- Test plan and Test Cases
- Installation / Deployment document
- Release Document
- Technical Documentation
- The incumbent should be BE/B Tech- Computer Science Graduates with 70% in 10/12th & 60% above in rest of academics with 2-4 years in Software development across a wide variety of development projects.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the Software development industry, such as OOPs, Multi-Tier Software development, Component Architecture, Web Based Software;
- Knowledge of system integration issues.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions
- Should have adequate programming skills and proficiency in JAVA, JSP, Servlets, EJB, SQL/Oracle, J2EE / other JAVA technologies.
- Willing to travel in India/abroad at short notice. Willing to work in overlapping shift based on project allocation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
FCS Software Solutions Limited