We are looking for a highly-skilled Test Automation Engineer to design automation tests. Test Automation Engineers' duties include designing and executing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (smoke) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
- Strong knowledge on Automation Frameworks and Usage of any automation tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of BDD Methodology
- Strong knowledge on API level automation like REST, SOAP, etc.
- Knowledge on any version control tools like GitHub, GitLab, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc.
- Knowledge of measuring performance KPIs, throughput, responses, etc using JMeter.
- Any scripting knowledge like shell, python and java
- To have worked on application containerization like Dockers
- Experience on Agile way of working
- Experience with Functional , Performance & Reliability Automation
- Good to have Monitoring domain knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:A-86,,,SECTOR-57,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India