Urgently Hiring for Embedded Engineers - Linux BSP Role for one of our reputed client (Work from Office Opportunity).
* Experience working with Embedded Linux BSP (Board Support Package) on embedded
* Strong knowledge for Linux device drivers, Linux Kernel Programming, Linux Kernel Internals, Yocto / Buildroot or any other build systems.
* Familiarity working with development tools like oscilloscope, protocol analyser, emulator, signal generator, JTAG programmer, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
* Experience working with different embedded platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel processors.
* Experience of Board bring-up, bootloader customization.
* Understanding of hardware schematic, datasheet of hardware component to derive firmware/software specific solution.
• C -> Advanced.
• Shell Script -> Intermediate.
• C++ -> Beginner.
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, analytical mind set.
Interested candidates can share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly apply on the above mentioned job postings.
Role:Embedded Systems Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
FCS Software Solutions
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions
Address:A-86, SECTOR-57, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India