- Development and back testing of quantitatively oriented equity investment strategies.
- Work with large data financial sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns.
- Process data; perform data modeling, evaluations and simulations.
- Establish research plans, manage multiple Quant Research projects and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Be able to understand and apply research papers in finance and econometrics.
Desired Candidate Profile General Skills:
- Strong understanding of math and statistics, knowledge of probability theory and econometrics, numerical analysis and optimization, calculus, linear algebra, portfolio theory, factor analysis and time series analysis.
- Strong programming skills with an emphasis on writing clear, concise and maintainable code.
- Able to think independently and creatively.
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
- Good communication and team building skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with global teams in a collaborative mode.
- High level of proficiency in Python preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial Economics / Corporate Finance.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics or Computer Science, Engineering, applied mathematics or Econometrics or PhD in Mathematics/ Statistics specialties.
- Relevant experience of 3+ years in the equity space - in any hedge fund, asset management or proprietary trading firm.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
Salary: 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Role Category:Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical,B.Sc in Computers, Electronics
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical,Any Postgraduate
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Electronics/Telecommunication, Statistics, Physics, Computers, Maths, Electrical
FCS Software Solutions Limited