Roles and Responsibilities What you will do:
- Coordinate with the project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Develop the customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications.
- Create timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Works with the other developers to provide deliverables for multiple projects.
- Involved in the project from start to all the way through the deployment which includes design,
development, validation/testing and deployment of the project.
- Write documents and provide technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- 3 or more years of relevant technical experience in Salesforce.com and related technology
Desired Candidate Profile 2 years of Salesforce.com experience, and at least 1 years as a developer in Force.com,
Apex Code, Lightning, and Visualforce Pages
• Develop lightning components and features with minimum of 6 months - 1 year of
Lightning Experience required.
• Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com' s SOQL and SOSL
• Need to understand the end to end implementation and Force.com applications and be
able to dictate them to all levels of the organization
• Can Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects,
formula fields, workflows and custom views
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:A-86,,,SECTOR-57,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India