Roles and Responsibilities
Designation:-Collateral & Content Designer
Total Work Experience:4-8 Years
- Ability to understand business processes and create engaging collaterals to attract and convert our target clients.
- Design, develop and update marketing collateral in the form of factsheets, presentations, brochures and special reports.
- Identify key projects to highlight in marketing collateral & on digital platforms by working with projects team to procure project photos, relevant project data, and written descriptions.
- To map all the current service activities, skills, processes and incorporate in marketing collaterals
- Designing all corporate communications, generating pitches and quoting clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Extensive experience in creating collateral for marketing activity
- Experience in content creation for Technology/IT Companies.
Role:Technical Content Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:A-86, SECTOR-57, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India