Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business needs
- Design recruitment processes to ensure increased efficiency in meeting hiring needs. Driving strategies to improve interviewing experience. Updating and managing job descriptions, internal tests, and interviewing process to increase efficiency in end-to-end hiring
- Proactive employee connects at various stages of employees lifecycle. Effectively handle employee grievances and communicate Retention strategies to ensure attrition is reduced.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- The ability to originate and lead organizational strategies in HR.
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Ability to write (as necessary), plan and direct the development and maintenance of training programs
- Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement.
- Ability to write and deliver creative, imaginative presentations to colleagues at all levels.
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development, writing and delivering training programs appropriate to the needs of employees and the business
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
FCS Software Solutions Limited