We are seeking a Senior Python Quant Developer to join our team! This hire will work with a world-class trading, technology, and research team to create and maintain a powerful and robust quant trading system.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions and tools for quantitative researchers and traders
- Serve as the central authority in charge of research infrastructure including research function libraries, data solutions, and simulation frameworks.
- Work closely with global team members to enhance existing tools and systems and to create new ones
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong programming and high-level design skills with an emphasis on writing clear, concise, and maintainable code
- High level of proficiency in Python is a must
- Previous experience working with data and/or creating data modeling tools, developing software to address data processing challenges or worked in a quantitative model development role.
- Extensive knowledge of Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Statsmodel, SciKit-Learn, NLTK, Bokeh, Seaborn is a plus
- Knowledge of C, Java, C++, Linux and network administration is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to follow the application development best practices with regards to component design, unit testing, error handling, and logging
- Independent and creative thinking
- Close attention to detail, holding ones self to high standards
- Good communication and team building skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with an international team
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or related area
- 4+ years of experience at a Hedge Fund, Asset Management or Proprietary Trading fu
Perks and Benefits
Best In the Industry and Yearly performance bonus
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 11,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil, Computers, Electrical,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Maths, Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Physics, Computers, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Electronics/Telecommunication, Statistics, Physics, Computers, Finance, Maths, Electrical
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:FCS Software Solutions Ltd. 83, NSEZ, Phase-2, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India