Quantitative Research Analyst
Currently we are seeking candidates, Quantitative Research Analyst, to join our growing strategic quantitative researches team in our India Center of Excellence.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with world-class trading, IT and research teams based in New York, Paris and Bangkok.
- Development and back testing of quantitatively oriented equity investment strategies.
- Work with large data financial sets, including unconventional data sources, to predict and test statistical market patterns.
- Process data; perform data modeling, evaluations and simulations.
- Establish research plans, manage multiple Quant Research projects and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Be able to understand and apply research papers in finance and econometrics.
- Strong understanding of math and statistics, knowledge of probability theory and econometrics, numerical analysis and optimization, calculus, linear algebra, portfolio theory, factor analysis and time series analysis.
- Strong programming skills with an emphasis on writing clear, concise and maintainable code.
- Able to think independently and creatively.
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards.
- Good communication and team building skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with global teams in a collaborative mode.
- High level of proficiency in Python preferred.
- Excellent at Python Coding & Alpha Creation.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics or Computer Science, Engineering, applied mathematics or Econometrics or PhD in Mathematics/ Statistics specialties.
- Relevant experience of 3+ years in the equity space - in any hedge fund, asset management or proprietary trading firm.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:A-86, SECTOR-57, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India