Roles and Responsibilities
Test Automation/Manual Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Thanks and Regards,
Technical Resource Specialist
FCS Software Solutions
Contact No.- +91 120-306-1143
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
FCS Software Solutions Limited
Contact Company:FCS Software Solutions Limited
Address:A-86, SECTOR-57, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India